[haiku-depot-web] Update

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:24:38 +1300

Hello;

I've just pushed a few updates. The schema-migration in this update will fail against the test database, so the test database (*not* the real database) should be dropped and re-created. The schema-migration ought to be fine with the real database; let me know if you have any problems with that.

I have tried to import two repositories (the current haikuports
repositories for x86 and x86_gcc2), but only the former seems to have
worked (there's an index-out-of-range exception thrown during import of the
second repository).

^^ This problem should be resolved now. It was an issue traversing the chunks in the HPKR data.

I've encountered only one glitch so far: when trying to re-login (as root),
the browser prefilled the form, but the application doesn't seem to notice

^^ I don't have a fix for that one yet.

There is some initial implementation of screenshot-handling. As a root user, you should be able to login and upload images and then it ought to be possible to also view those images. Stephan; were you able to edit icons ok in the end?

There are some other small tweaks and fixes too.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay