[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:43:52 +1300

Hi Oliver;

I'm not sure if I made the last version or you did; ought I tag a 1.0.3 version?

Thank you for making those two accounts admin. Authorization configuration is a way off yet.

cheers.

Hi,

On 2014-02-18 at 11:59:38 [+0100], Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

[ ... ]

Has someone given my account the necessary rights? I will give it a try
then. Icons and screenshots being available would be pretty cool aready
and reason to work on HaikuDepot more.

I have just made you (and myself) an admin (i.e. I set user.is_root to true
for both our accounts). Please tell if you encounter any problems.

--
Andrew Lindesay