[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:59:38 +0100

Hi,

On 18.02.2014 11:24, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
I've encountered only one glitch so far: when trying to re-login (as
root),
the browser prefilled the form, but the application doesn't seem to
notice

^^ I don't have a fix for that one yet.

I don't know if it's a good idea, but I am relying on my browser to fill in a hopefully secure, completely random password. This means I cannot login at all without first going into the security settings of the browser, enabling password display and then copy & paste the password.

There is some initial implementation of screenshot-handling.  As a root
user, you should be able to login and upload images and then it ought to
be possible to also view those images.  Stephan; were you able to edit
icons ok in the end?

Has someone given my account the necessary rights? I will give it a try then. Icons and screenshots being available would be pretty cool aready and reason to work on HaikuDepot more.

Best regards,
-Stephan