[guispeak] Re: SBC Yahoo! DSL Accessibility

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:48:35 -0500

I'd have suggested looking for setup.exe but since you said that other
screens were inaccessible, I did not suggest it because it seems that the
set up stuf is inaccessible as well.  My experience with verizon was
actually that I could use the interface but only if the modem was found to
be working.

Johnnie Apple Seed