[guispeak] Re: SBC Yahoo! DSL Accessibility

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:07:34 -0500

Hi,
I am  no SBC expert but I  have had a lot of  luck talking with the  general
telephone service people.
They set up my accessto Level 2 people in the Tech Suppport.
I  have been toldthat the  installation if  one  is  blind is free, but I
would certainly check it out.
The fees have worke like this d as  thus far.
When I signed up I paid $26.75 per month.
About 10 months into the plan, thes peed  ws increasedand if one bundled
long distance andthe  Internet together,  I was able to get $5  reduced from
the phone bill and I pay $20 per month.
I realize  this is supposed to becomputer related.
I  have had good tech support by insisting on getting to Level 2 personnel,
enjoyedthespeed, and have paid for the total package including the DSL whatI
paid in long distance charges 2 years ago  yet having the ffree long
distance.
(I  usethe  external modem they sent me and do not use the 2-wire quasi
wireless equipment they  offer.)
I have been reminded today that I have posted, but I am takingthis
opportunity as before Isigned up, I had many questionsand was concerned as
some have expressed here.
Things have workedo ut fine.