[guide.chat] In Reply To: hi all,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:34:54 -0000

Hi Phyllis. Glad things went the way you wanted them two. Lets just hope now
you get somewhere that you will be happy in.
I will be in touch with you.

love Malcolm. xxx

Firstly what snow are you all on about, we had a very small slush around this
morning first thing, but gone now not even enough to make a baby snowman,

The meeting with housing has been successful, I am now on a waiting list for a
two bedroomed warden controlled place to suit my needs,
Of course will need to make it safe for quiz,

I am able to have two bedroomed as one bedroom will be used for a carerer, so
no problem there, will also only have to pay the percentage on one of my
bedrooms here, as of course when children come they come to help, or what they
call help,
have to just sit tight now and wait for somewhere to become available, also do
not have to take first place they offer, so all went very well, thanks for all
your thoughts,

am just chilling on the computer now,
God bless, and thanks Jim for this mornings message from Jonie,