[guide.chat] In Reply To: hi all

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:26:42 -0000

At last, it looks as if you are finally making some progress.
I would say that you'll be feeling happier about that, but I won't Vanessa -
because it'll take a lot more than this to get rid of the total mess the
occupational therapists have made of things so far for you.
I hope, though, that things are looking up on that particular front - and not
before time, either!
Jim.