[guide.chat] In Reply To: hi all,

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:07:06 -0000

Hi Phillis, you sound as though you are very organised for Xmas, unlike myself
and Chris. We are still getting the bungalow straight, at least the loft has
finally been done. The main problem for us is storage as these newer properties
are smaller than the older ones .Chris is also needing more equipment to aid
his mobility. This means some things have still got to go, and a bigger clear
out is taking progress at the moment. Never mind at least we are warm and have
a roof over our heads. I am still looking out for charity bags for you. If
there is anything else we can do just ask. Dawn
have had a good productive day finished putting up decorations, singing
reigndeer, singing snowman, singing tree, and a lot of tinsel and hanging
decorations, the cards go with blue tac on all the doors and up the bannister
rail,
done washing and cleaned out birds, now  going to do some rugging this evening,

hope all are well,