[guide.chat] In Reply To: hi all,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:36:52 +0100

Hi Phyllis, As you no I didn't sleep Friday night for some reason but I  made
up for it. I went to bed at 4 am. Saturday morning and woke up at 2 am. Sunday
afternoon. So back on track.
octopus hugs Malcolm. xxx

have just spoken to my daughter and little Noah is fine, he did play up a
little last night, and did not settle very early, went to Sainsburys and
brought a few items of clothing for him, so will make a parcel up for
Christmas, as getting the second size now,

all have a good day, Malcolm hope your feeling a little better today, and you
slept well last night,

thank you all for your good wishes for the baby