[guide.chat] In Reply To: hi all

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat guide chat dolphin" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:42:44 -0000

Kevin;
Grants have a long and distinguished history as a blended whisky maker. Their
product may well be mass produced, but that doesn't mean it is cheapened. The
quality is assured; It will have been blended by the most expert of blenders,
and matured for at least three years.
Every Scotch whisky blend has to be quality assured, so you can be perfectly
content with Grants.
By the way, if you want a very drinkable, quality blend, Tesco Oak matured
blend got a very good write up in professional circles.
JIm.