[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:05:24 +0100

Good morning all
wow bet your all shocked I never came on yesterday evening hahahahahahaha
Why
well because I was on the telephone to my sister on here Vanessa
Guess what!

My Altimate pro case came oh wow oh wow
excited now

well what that is
its a purple heavy strong plastic case
handle you can carry around

when you open it there is boards inside attached to the inges on the left
opens up like a book how to describe it to you all better.

anyway,they have all these lines deep grooves how to describe them .

anyway you have this section where you put your embosser pens

Embossa pen is like stick
about the size of a lollipopt stick.

got two balls on each end
bigger one on one end small on the other end.

you get two embosser pens.

thenn you get ruler in thick plastic inch thick
but got blade in that
oouch be careful hahahahahaha

seriously though if your careful your ok.

according to vanessa
you cut your cards in half to any sizes .

now then its got what you call
three little wooden pegs  not clothes pegs hahahahahaha
these three little pegs stand in holes on the case
only use two pegs

now then
two holes little apart
why that is so you tie your ribbins in to bows how cool is that?.

Brilliant isn't it?

or if you just want to tie small bow arund the one peg ideal
it a way to help you tie bows

can use any size ribbons.

then yu turn your next book board over
got more lines
wiggly lines straight lines etc
wow

on another board all straight lines
wait for it now

that is for making your boxes
 then you get two extra boards
got angel with small angel inside
santa snowman
wow

candle

but vanessa did tell me there is butterflys on one board inside case heart with
small heart inside and oh yes,draggon fly
oh wow oh wow
its brilliant

then me and vanessa decide to make box yes box

only a4 paper though tried
now then

one the lines i told you about the straight ones
place your paper on up to top.

count three lines inwards on one side

put your embosser pen on that

then do same on other side.

guess what
we folded it over
oh wow
we ended up with some kind of box not brilliant but its a start
do same on another paper but count extra lines so you can make lid

now isn't this just brilliant?
Vanessa and I both had our phones on loud speakers
were like spoilt children getting all excited with our new toys
hahahahahahahahaha
Put it this way
my tea came last yes can you believe that
had my tea at 6.30pm
shouted to vanessa
oh my god not had my tea yet

I had to get rid of her otherwise be sat there looking like a skeleton
now won't look pretty then weill I?

Love Carol xxxx