[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:21:29 +0100

Good morning all
Hope your all well
Going in coffee morning at 11am
looking forward to it as its only in our codesac
 in the community room here that belongs to our residents here what do you
think about this we have 60 residents and only 9 of us come in every week
sad really
Our scheme manager on here can't understand why nobody uses our community room
that is what its there for got tv sky too cd player in there nice comfortable
easy chairs nice round mohognony tables and chairs  nice kitchen

Sad
Manager told me lots of people in our flats just sit there all day staring at 4
walls

wonder what would happen though if she closed it down bet they weill all be
moaning then no room
life i supposed

I love it

even when its pouring down with rain only getting wet for couple of minutes .

 oh well never mind
two years ago we had 15 in there each day but not now .

Take care