[guide.chat] My day yesterday

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:16:57 +0100

Good morning all
hey guess what

lovely and sunny yesterday
carer took me to her house sat in garden all afternoon
we had tea in her garden
her parents joined us too

we had chickn salad coe slaw new potatoes yummy glass of still orange
cuppa later with cakes
how cool is that?.

We went in Tesco's which is at end of her road  ideal

we posted card i made for friend off group
we made it in her garden
then posted it in her letter box up her road

good

julia is having pebbles put up one end of her garden
Gravil pink and gray

she let me feel all her new plants oh wow

blue ones pink and orange nice

then came home that is ehn chatted to vanessa

all go for me you know

its ging to be nice all week

going to julia's husbands parents luxery bungalow today oh wow

I love there bungalow

hope you all have nice day

jennie
your so funny
glad you not done a runner out of this country and your just taking break
but enjoyed your chat about your life great

Tony
oh wow nice you went in your lind club yeserday had sausages beans mash oh
yummy
played bingo

where do you live tony are you in london?

nice you chatted on here about your day
it was very quiet on chat yesterday

Herold

love your joke yesterday hahahahahahaha
your cheeky you know

daft jim
enjoyed your email yesterday

daft jim do you shop online?
or do you go out shopping?
curious now
nosey bugger aren't I?hahahahahahahaha

Malcolm

glad your ok too and enjoying yourself after such a lovley birthday

Love Carol xxxx