[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:03:50 -0000

Hi All.
Going to Henshaws today at 11am back at 4pm   Hope you all have a lovely day
today and nice weekend too   Watching children in need tonight got busy night
watching some soaps then turning it over to bbc 1

Clare,
Saw half an hour of the concert last night wow did you hear gary barlow talking
he is lovley
Oh lady garga sang beautifully and J.L.S wow having they come a long way sinced
winning the x factor wow
gosh forteen thousands people there last night and tickets cost £65 for one
seat wow
I would love to have gone to that
How abut you?

Senn

Glad you liked the top ten albuns i got cuple of them john lennon one wow got
them in lp's though in them days

hope your day is nice

Kevin burgen
Thank you for the lovely 11 recepies last night saved them yummy

weill copy and paste the odd ones to send to my friends on email
Thank you.

Vanessa,

Loved the film there you sent abut the bishop wow interesting enjoyed that last
night took ages to listen to it but it was great thank you.

Malcolm
hope your going to your blind club today tell us all about it tonight won't you?

glad casba is doing well

lovely

Angela

hope you have nice day and your lovely sloppy monty hahahahahaha
enjoy crafting life is too short
i am going to be making somthing at Henshaws not sure what yet though

Phyllis

what kind of weekend are you having this weekend?

I am in this weekend but not coming on my computer having a break love
saturdays
got lots of jobs to do

need to wash my coat this saturday need to wrap christmas present up which i
really love got few more cards to braille now  never ending at all

got lots of cleaning to do too so busy saturdday tomorrow
I love saturdays
Julie and wayne going in pub all to do with childrens in need charity night
James going out with his friends clubbing it

mathew going for a sleep over so i weill be here

Vanessa pooh have nice weekend you and steve and scot
nice and dry here now for a change no rain horray

steven evans
hope you have nice weekend too be good

 herold
have nice weekend too