[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:34:13 +0100

Well going to church at 10.30am
been for 5 weeks now .
still swear though here hahahahahahahaha

naughty aren't i?

Vanessa
oh wow you made me dribble all over my union jack
BRA with all that gorgeous food on your beach oh wow yum yum yum yum i couldn'
cope raeding all that so got 4 slices of toast this morning instead of my
normal two got two cups of tea and bowl of cornflakes
what are you like oh wow

Vanessa
definately going to get that craft healing mat now unfortunately carer is not
with me bank holiday monday or tuesday so be week after now yippee

can't wait I thought it was strange when you sent my book mark it was straight
and I thought to myself how on earth has vanessa done that.

now i know why wonderful idea their

guess what
it chilly here now and rain rain rain
typical how frustrating for all these lovely parties taking place ah not fair
you know
bet your life on it once the jubillee holidays over it will go gorgeous the
rest of the week.
bet i am spot on though

for church wearing black skirt
black top with puple and lilac twirls on it.
short sleeves.
shiny black shoes

wehn get back for 1.45pm
2pm
getting picked up to go to julie's for my roast beef dinner

hope your day is good vanessa
you weill be crafting i bet.

Dazzling darren
I had a dream about you last night you were
flying around dolphins studios in silver wings
dressed in angel outfit
you looked a right prat in my dream hahahahahahahahahaha
I know your a creep but didn't know you went that far
hehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha

HONESTLY

you need to get that special medicen from your doctor to keep you calm darling
oops i know its not your falt babe just calm down hey

have nice day all

bye have wonderful jubillee all be good if you can manage that

tatty bye cheerio wave me good by cheerio i am on my way

Love thick Carol never with it at all times bye
xxxxxx