[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:56:11 -0000

Hi all
Had brilliant sleep last night.  Hope your day is good for you all.

I am going in coffee club here this morning for cakes and coffee and tea yummy
its from 11am to 1pm
Our James,is coming at 2pm  at 3pm he is cooking fish fingers and roast
potatoes and peas in my Haligen cooker wow certainly an independent 18, years
old .
Julie made him learn to do things sinced he was 15.  James can put furniture
together tune in a tv sort my computer out plunged my sink paint  and mend
bikes
he will do alright if he ever gets married but he wants a life first
hahahahahaha not daft is he?  I don't blame him.  We ask him he would like to
get married and have children he just replied they are hard work hahahahahahaa
he said when he is about 25 might think about it.  Sensible boy my James is.

Take care