[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:52:36 +0100

Good morning all

wow had good sleep but had dream about huge Giant dog oh it got on my nerves in
the dream too big hahahahahahaha
put it this way,
i stood under its body wow it was in my flat in this dream its head touched the
ceiling oh my god in dream kept screaming because it was in my way all the time
in dream phoned the vet and police and they had to take my roof off flat to get
the bugger out hahahahahahahaha
must of been playing on my mind watching dvd last night called
benji old film abut dog

You all might remember it
oh sweating wehn woke up

daft stupid dream it was though

Well today going to post office then bank to put pennies in

then carer going to put all my washing
Wait for it,
guess what
got new laudrey now in our avenue
how cool is that?.

yes,new washing machines and dryers
only for our tenants though

oh its great

my slot is Wednsday today
1pm to 3pm
got bedding towles in one basket ready
clothes bits and bobs in another

so great news

pissing it down with rain here now typical

while washing doing for one hour carer taking me to Tesco's here for breakfast
get some shopping in.

then wehn come back put washing in the dryer we can do jobs in my flat
fantastic

hope you all have nice day

Vnessa
yes lovely to chat to you over the phone
everybody on here can guess what we talked about
Craft  cool yea

great

Phyllis
nice you had good time at fair fireworks
ah shame you had rain

oh you must get nice suit for wedding

bon march is good

next store
debenhams

british home stores

get yourself nice shoes and bag to match
go on girl spoil yourself like mad

daft jim

didn't know you watch
magic roundabout hahahahahahaha