[guide.chat] question for you all here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:00:13 +0100

Good morning all

Why do you like chat forum?
what has it done to you all?

tell you what its done for me

found new way of communicating with new friends old friends

it nice to hear what everybody is up too on here and its great fun too

If chat closed

how would you react

I certainly would get very upset because then would lose contact of you all
another thing too
sinced been on here
if it were not for finding vanessa on here I would not have found out about all
this craft stuff all the links and articles she sent in about craft
I would never have found out about the machines and stuff that is available too

so yea
be upset if it closed

wow look at all what we chatted about in the past list is endless

we all talked about

problems

tv
food