[GradeQuick] Re: Network permissions

  • From: "Bill Excell" <bexcell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:33:30 -0400

Of course, there's no substitute for backing up your gradebooks.  If your
gradebook gets deleted, all the passwords in the world won't help.
Definitely password protect your gradebooks but also back them up
frequently.  There have been numerous cases where teachers have checked out
their gradebooks to disk and have lost their gradebooks due to a disk error.

Bill