[GradeQuick] Re: Network permissions

  • From: Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:36:35 -0500

Edith Heilmann wrote:

>I am putting GradeQuick (with Site Manager and Site Reporter) on a network
>for the first time. I have the programs installed and have created accounts
>for each teacher. How do I set permissions on each account so that a teacher
>can only change his/her own files? Is it within GradeQuick or is it just on
>the network? I know very little about networks and would need pretty
>specific instructions.
>Edith Heilmann
>Cincinnati; Oh

>If you have any problems, send an e-mail to:
>   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edith,

I am sorry that I can't give you an answer because in our district all
network work is done by a central office person. I do know that you set
permissions in Site Manager using the "set directory path" button or one
of the other buttons.  If  the answer is sent to you personally would
you please post it or forward it to me?  You might also find your answer
in the "site license notebook" -- the first button .

Regards,

Richard Emmel