[GradeQuick] Re: Attendance and Dropped Students

  • From: Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:26:08 -0500

Richard Emmel wrote:

Our school district bought GQ and Edline. SASI is the administrative software. Instead of putting GQ on the SASI server and having GQ work with SASI, they are going to put our gradebooks on Edline and then we will use GQ via Edline. That means we will still have to bubble grade sheets and updates updates will be done manually. It seems like we have paid for a Cadillac but are using the Ford. Will someone on this list sort out this situation so that I can understand it? Is there some problem getting SASI to work with GQ? I remeber in V8 there being some problem with attendance but I think that has been fixed.

Regards,

Richard Emmel

Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx