[GradeQuick] Opening files

  • From: Richard Emmel <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:44:43 -0500

When I open my files I hold down on the ctrl key, highlight all 11 files, and hit open. This works 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I get copies of all the files I have highlighted. I then have to delete those copies and it gets worse. Twice I have deleted files other than the ones I highlighted and I have to then load my backup files. The problem has something to do with how long it takes between clicking one file and going to the next. A little too long a wait and you get the duplicate. What I want to do is open all my files at one time rather than one by one. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Emmel