[GradeQuick] Re: Attendance and Dropped Students

  • From: Don.Menges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:36:20 -0400

Sure...  Options, then Preferences, and then click on the box next to "Hide
dropped from attendance..."
Don Menges
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece Central School District
585.621.1000 x2382

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Frank Ferguson"    |
|         |           <fferguson@drewcentr|
|         |           al.org>             |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           gradequick-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/16/2005 01:43 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           gradequick          |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [GradeQuick] Attendance and Dropped Students

My question concerns version 9.  When our SIS drops a student the
student appears in GQ class files marked as "Dr".  How can I keep the
dropped student from appearing in the Attendance window to prevent a
teacher from marking attendance on a dropped student?  Is there a way to
hide dropped students in the attendance window?

TIA for your help.

Frank Ferguson, Principal
Drew Central High School
Monticello, Arkansas