[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:31:36 -0700

I'll be anxious to see if the CD's in this new version are divided up by
region, or if, like the other CD's in the earlier version, they're in
alphabetical order, so you have to do a lot of back and forth maneuvering
to get the right states in the right folders.  <smile>

I must be really excited about this new upgrade, 'cause I even dreamed
about it last night!  <lol>  I was loading the new software and maps and
poi's, which was like putting together a puzzle of the U.S. on a board like
a Braille scrabble board, and all the maps for each region were little
pieces in separate little bags, and there were about a zillion pieces to
try to figure out.  I'm anxious to get the real upgrade so I can prove to
my subconscious that it'll really be a lot easier to upgrade than in my
dream.  <grin>

Peggy