[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: "Rich Irwin" <rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:16:30 -0700

Charles:

The majority of us do not have DVD players unless we got a new drive or
system recently.  For my sake at least, I hope the CD is not going the way
of the 8 track player.  Most of us that will be using the Sendero GPS system
are blind or visually impaired and do not need the video capability of a
DVD.  Besides, since all the maps will not fit on the Braille Note at one
time anyway and we put them on the hard drive to download to the Braille
Note when we need them, the CD's get taken out only if we need to restore to
the hard drive.

Rich Irwin
rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>