[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: "Kristeen Hughes" <khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:14:24 -0400

Hi folks,
The problem with DVDs exclusively is that there is still more than one
format being used by the DVD world and until one format is finalized and is
exclusive, not all DVDs will work on all systems depending on how they were
formatted.

Todd, there are still a lot of people who do not have access to DVD systems
and I don't think a lot of people, especially those of us who are not
fortunate enough to be employed are going to feel a great need to run out
and buy one, until we absolutely need to do so. It sounded a bit from your
E-Mail as though you take a negative view of not having a DVD drive, and I
don't understand that.

Kris