[gps-talkusers] Some questions about the new version

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 07:55:38 -0700

Hi, guys.  I have a couple of questions about GPS 3, since I know it's
starting to ship.  Are we getting the version on the CD's themselves, along
with the maps and POI, or will the CD's just have the maps and POI and the
version 3 will be emailed to us?  Will we be getting the serialized
version, or is it just the 30-day trial version at this point?  Not sure if
those who said they got an email saying theirs had been shipped have
received them, or if just Mike can answer this, but thought I'd toss it
out, since this list is entirely too quiet.  <grin>

Peggy

mailto:kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx