[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:08:39 -0500

In all due respect I must say to that "hi yall".  <grin>

At 11:48 AM 7/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello, Ann,
>
>I have to say that in a rude way to convince, you need to quit using "Hi
>all:." It is offensive here, so I hope you kill that for good.  Thank you, Ann.
>
>Actually, understandably, there is no excuse for not having the ability as
>you stated below.  I have a DVD drive here, no problem, so why continually
>comppain for no reason?  You know better!
>
>Once again, please omit your "Hi all:".  Thank you.
>
>Todd

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training