[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:14:09 -0700

Let me address several questions posed in recent emails.

The first batch of Version 3s are shipping today. Hey, they even have
Braille labels on them this time. You get a folder with 8 map CDs and a
paper envelope with a CD containing the POIs, document files and the 30-day
full Version. Within 2 weeks, you will get your serialized version by
email. We will get it to you before leaving for Hawaii Mary Ellen. If
anyone has trouble copying maps to a Compact Flash card, you can always
send me the card and we will do it. You really want to do this from a PC or
laptop and not from one card to another on the BN.

Make sure and Read the ReadMe file and the manual too if you want the
entire scoop.

>Hi, guys.  I have a couple of questions about GPS 3, since I know it's
>starting to ship.  Are we getting the version on the CD's themselves, along
>with the maps and POI, or will the CD's just have the maps and POI and the
>version 3 will be emailed to us?  Will we be getting the serialized
>version, or is it just the 30-day trial version at this point?  Not sure if
>those who said they got an email saying theirs had been shipped have
>received them, or if just Mike can answer this, but thought I'd toss it
>out, since this list is entirely too quiet.  <grin>
>
>Peggy
>

>mailto:kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
>MSN Messenger kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West