[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Ken Gerlitz" <kgerlitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:58:15 -0800

Carl, I tried to join the chat group last night but didn't have any success. It asked me to plug in something and I entered the sight but never heard anything. It told me that three people were in the session, including you, but I couldn't hear anything. Can you give me the steps it takes to become active in the room. I only wanted to listen last night since I don't have my microphone yet. Wait to hear.
Ken Gerlitz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>