[gps-talkusers] Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:04:09 -0800

Hello All,
I have received requests that we cover a selected GPS topic each week. I
would be glad to implement this suggestion, I also would like to have your
input about the subjects of interest. We will plan to spend about 5 to 10
minutes covering the subject.  Then we will answer questions and have
discussions from the group.  When the subject has been covered the remaining
time will be available to discuss any GPS subject.

The subject I have chosen for this week is route planning in both GPS mode
and virtual modes.

Please drop me a note at
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with any subjects you would like to cover.
The Sendero chat room will be open this week, Wednesday at 6:00pm pacific
time. Please join us.  The link is
http://www.senderogroup.com/chat.htm

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx