[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:22:14 +0900

Hello, Carl,
I attempted to enter your GPS chat room, but the URL posted in your E-mail would not operate as a link. I copied it in the search line, and it worked there. More problems, however. Although the chat room is supposed to be for either text or voice, the real truth is voice only, apparently. Since I do not use voice, I was denied entry. Also, I do not understand the need for my password. If you mean my network password, which I hope you do not mean, I do not give that out to anyone, period, end of line. I hope that someday, I will be allowed to enter your chat room.

Dick Myers

From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Sendero GPS Chat Room Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:36:32 -0700

The Sendero GPS chat room will be open in 30 minutes, please join us if you
wish.

http://www.senderogroup.com/chat.htm

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(8):[(8)