[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:25:01 +0900

Hello, Martin,
Do not wait until you are terminated from the GPS list, that may never happen, then you will be paying for that worthless and spam-ridden AOL forever. Just go ahead and end the service and things will take care of themselves.

A word of caution about terminating AOL. A friend of mine who lives in Orange tried to terminate AOL in favor of Comcast, and found that AOL had his credit card number and just kept charging him. His bank told him there was nothing they could do since he had made a contract with AOL and they had to send the termination notice.

Good luck

Dick Myers

From: Martvotaw@xxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:59:46 EDT

This message is from Martin Votaw. I thank you for meeting with my son and
myself last December while I was in California on travel. I now have completed
my relocation and I live in Sunnyvale near my son. My Dry Eye condition seems
to be no worse in the air here than it was on the East coast. I think I can
continue to get around without the aid of the GPS for the foreseeable future.
I have read many of the questions and answers from the Chat Room and I'd
like to be removed from the email listing. I tried to terminate my name from the
list once but I received a response saying the removal was not carried out
because the removal request screen name did not match the screen name that
started the service. I have changed from _Martvotaw@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Martvotaw@xxxxxxx) to _martinvotaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:martinvotaw@xxxxxxxxxxx) . I
hope you can honor this request to remove my name from the list. Then I'll
terminate my AOL dial-up service.
Regards,
Martin J. Votaw

855 South Mary Ave.