[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:18:04 +0900

Hello, Vincent,
Well, now I don't feel quite so much like the Lone Ranger since you can't get in either. Even if we never get an answer, that in itself will tell us a geat deal, won't it! I complained about this several weeks ago, but I can't recall receiving an answer.

United in exile

Dick Myers

From: vincent <vinnroc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:24:06 -0400

I have noticed that if I get there late I can't get in.  I thought it may
have been because the room is full.  I guess I'm wrong.