[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "John" <john.ja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:12:12 -0400

Well, what I said in the message before was to try getting into the chat room at any time of day or week to see if there is any problem. I then said to go to the senderogroup chat room page , then go to the enter chat room link , then to the edit box for your name , type in your name then hit the enter key and you should be in the chat room.
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John" <john.ja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:47:40 -0400

Hi Dick,
I answered it.  Did you try getting in again?

From: vincent <vinnroc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:24:06 -0400

I have noticed that if I get there late I can't get in.  I thought it may
have been because the room is full.  I guess I'm wrong.