[gmpi] Re: Time Summary (was *Ping*)

  • From: "Angus F. Hewlett" <amulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:37:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 May 2003, B.J. Buchalter wrote:

> Again, decreases in buffer size on the host make my issue worse, not better,
> and make the workaround worse as well.

Yes - understood, I was looking more at Ron's case for being able to poke
just-in-time events at plugs. I appreciate this is a problem today,
particularly when trying to do DAW work on consumer hardware with sluggish
drivers on certain closed-source OS; is this something likely to go away
or stay the same?

Regards,
        Angus.