[geocentrism] Re: plenum effects atmosphere?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:55:43 -0500

Gen 1:20 God also said: Let the waters bring forth the creeping creature
having life, and the fowl that may fly over the earth under the firmament of
heaven.  DR

Yes, the Hebrew term 'paniym' means in front of, on the face of.
So the open sky is the face of the firmament - the lower visible part -
clouds, blue sky, etc.

Pax Christi,

Robert