[geocentrism] Re: plenum effects atmosphere?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:07:23 -0500

Give me the e-mail address of Apollonius; I need to ask him about his model.

The plenum explains ALL the motions of bodies immersed in it, including
those which mod sci has classified as due to gravity , inertia, etc. Read
again my sentences below, which you quoted yourself.

I assume the WAF can also be the IAF, correct?

Pax Christi,
Robert

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com