[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:41:55 +0000

Philip,
I realise that, that is why I said using 'real' science to falsify their claims not to try and counter their assumptions with our assumptions. If this is done properly then many questions will be left that that will only be answered metaphysically.

Jack

philip madsen wrote:
we can however use science to falsify MS's materialist attempts to explain our existence and origins. This aapplies to all areas of science.

Jack
We can try Jack, but i notice all to often that our science becomes "infected" by presumptions based on faith. Though these presumptions may be true, they are not valid to rational science, and it is not fair in science to use them, however much they may be fair in theology.