[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:18:37 +1000

Thanks Robert.. I have no argument with your philosophy here.

"So despite your fear, we have science on our side."

I have no fear about it, and science may be on our side. Whether they know it
or not is the problem..  I cannot extend the Kabbalistic origens to all and
sundry of the scientific community, as Marshall Hall seems to do. The saying of
"he who pays the Piper calls the tune," extends into so many more areas than
just politics and banks. Thats exactly how they got control of the Vatican...