[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:43:50 +1100

Bernie Brauer wrote:
Philip,

Okay, sorry.
Thanks, Bernie.
It's not really hate-filled,
but could be misinterpreted that way by some.

It was hate-filled AND childish and has no place in a discussion
among intelligent adults.
I accept your apology - but not your modifiers.

   - Regner

Bernie

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cut the hate filled name calling Bernie!!!!!
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:13 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

Me ( Bernie ) in red

Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bernie,

Two things regarding Phillip's conclusion:

a) The planets go around the sun in the geocentrism model, so there is no conflict there. Even the Brahe Model had this worked out over 400 years ago.
b) The heliocentricity model is one of the five essentials of the Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm.
No.
Big bang says nothing about a dinky little Solar System, whether it is ours or not.

The material in the "Solar System" would've had to have come from
the Big Bang material or matter.

Big bang says nothing about life anywhere in the Universe

The material or matter of the Big Bang would've had to organise itself
to become animated.

, and less so about the
evolution of life on a dinky little blue planet that we misnamed Earth (It ought to
be water

If you include the guts of the Earth, then there is probably more earth than water.

...).
  Bernie - tell me: Does the calculation of tides here on Earth (I hope you agree that
we are able to perform such calculations) say anything about the fish caught up in
that tide?
  I'm afraid you have to disagree with each of these scientific theories - not believing
in a particular one of them does not imply that you think God did a genesis 6000 years ago.

Sounds better than a "Nothing" did a "Big Bang" 16 Billion Light Years ago.
What a joke.

"So I told the sucker, all the universe started with a
"Big Bang" from nothing and by Mr. Nothing. Then the
stuff inside the big bang organised itself to become
humans and birds and water and a sun."

"What a sucker, what an imbes-sal, what a gulli-bull, what an ultra-maroon, what a nin-cow poop, what an ignoranimous!"

 I have not read the rest of your post.

   - Regner

All of those essentials form an "alternate creation scenario" promoted by anti-Christ, anti-Bible Pharisaic Kabbalists. If one concludes that geocentrism is "unique" science based "solely on a supernatural/theological position" then what can one conclude about the "unique" science based "solely on a supernatural/theological position" of another religion which contradicts the Bible on every major doctrine (and,
of course, hates Jesus and has Him boiling in crap in hell)?  Instead of starting with the geo/helio controversy--the truth of which is indispensable to both theological positions--perhaps we should start with the the Religions and their Holy Books and the God/g'd which is behind these theological positions.  When that is done--usisng only facts and excluding
assumptions based upon other assumptions...along with the willfully deceptive "secular" science claim...and certifiably fraudulent use of virtual reality technology--one is faced squarely with which religion and which God/g'd one trusts. And, oh yes, it is useful to note the admitted
theological position of the Pharisee Kabbalists
is that Satan is their g'd.
The heliocentricity keystone of the Kabbalilst Kosmos is pure illusion in defiance of all observational evidence; e.g.:
http://www.fixedearth.com/Size_andStructure%20Part%20IV.htm   Is this "science" ?
http://www.fixedearth.com/Virtual%20Reality%20Fraud.htm
Marshall

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Geocentrism as a science.

I know you all have noted my often presented defense of main stream science, not that I want to debunk geocentrism, but to be just plain fair.

Perhaps it needs to be said outright...

I have just spent several minutes looking at the side by side animations (GWW.) of the daily orbits of the solar system from both the  geocentric and heliocentric perspective.

It cannot be denied when considering all the natural motions of the planets around the central sun, as shown in both systems, that to claim an unmoving and central earth is very very unique, and goes against the natural order presented by the rest of the cosmos. Indeed against our own experimental evidence in earth bound laboratories.

Its unfair to say otherwise..  Its going to require unique science to prove our claim, which we base solely on a supernatural/theological position.

Checked by AVG.

http://mail.yahoo.com