[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

Me ( Bernie ) in red.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Geocentrism as a science.

  I know you all have noted my often presented defense of main stream science,
not that I want to debunk geocentrism, but to be just plain fair.

  Perhaps it needs to be said outright...

  I have just spent several minutes looking at the side by side animations
(GWW.) of the daily orbits of the solar system from both the  geocentric and
heliocentric perspective.

  It cannot be denied when considering all the natural motions of the planets
around the central sun, as shown in both systems, that to claim an unmoving and
central earth is very very unique

  Geocentrism has always claimed a unique place for the non-planet Earth.
  That the Earth and mankind are special and unique in God's eyes. So that's
why it is central and not moving.

  , and goes against the natural order presented by the rest of the cosmos

  What natural order? The Kabbalacal heliocentrists are claiming an exploding
  16 billion light year big universe.

  Indeed against our own experimental evidence in earth bound laboratories.

  Faucault's Pendulum is unscientific. Our own eyes see the sun move, our own
  legs feel no movement - both observational "experiments" and real science.

  Its unfair to say otherwise..  Its going to require unique science to prove
our claim,

  It's going to require unique science to prove the heliocentric claim, and we
  sure have received a trainload of that. Superstrings, Black Holes, Hidden
Dimensions, Etc.

   which we base solely on a supernatural/theological position.

  Not Solely.