[geocentrism] geocentrism

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:01:05 +1000

Geocentrism as a science.

I know you all have noted my often presented defense of main stream science,
not that I want to debunk geocentrism, but to be just plain fair.

Perhaps it needs to be said outright...

I have just spent several minutes looking at the side by side animations (GWW.)
of the daily orbits of the solar system from both the  geocentric and
heliocentric perspective.

It cannot be denied when considering all the natural motions of the planets
around the central sun, as shown in both systems, that to claim an unmoving and
central earth is very very unique, and goes against the natural order presented
by the rest of the cosmos. Indeed against our own experimental evidence in
earth bound laboratories.

Its unfair to say otherwise..  Its going to require unique science to prove our
claim, which we base solely on a supernatural/theological position.