[geocentrism] Re: correction

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 01:05:50 +0100

    There is an awful lot at stake here. How terrible for either of us to cling
to our beliefs at the cost of our souls. Incidentally, is there a consequence
to denying Mary as "Queen of Heaven"?

    A good question indeed for Jesus said 7 It is in vain that they keep
worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men.'

    So, unless a doctrine such as Mary veneration is in the Bible, it is a
doctrine of men.

    46 While he was yet speaking to the crowds, look! his mother and brothers
took up a position outside seeking to speak to him. 47 So someone said to him:
"Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to
you." 48 As an answer he said to the one telling him: "Who is my mother, and
who are my brothers?" 49 And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said:
"Look! My mother and my brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of my Father who
is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."

    Also, Jesus showed us that even he himself was not to be venerated, let
alone his Mother, only his Father in heaven,  MT 19:16 And, behold, one came
and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have
eternal life?

    MT 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good
but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

    Pete Charlton