[geocentrism] Re: correction

  • From: "Bernie Brauer" <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:48:37 -0600

*Wayne wrote:*
*"Now, we may not like what the descendents of those ancient jews have
become and what they represent today..."*

   *Where do "Jews" belong?*   The Jewish historian Arthur Koestler shows
that most Jews are Khazars, not original Jews. The Ashkenazi Jews should go
back to their true homeland, *Khazaria.*
  Have you seen *The Thirteenth Tribe? *Click
here<http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Koestler13thTribe.htm>.
Plus our discussion about it is
here<http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/DarylBradfordSmith-Hufschmid-10Dec2006.html>
Bernie