[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:52:02 +0100 (BST)

JA,

My responses are in blue.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Allen,  your replies may be too long, but on the other hand I agree with you.
Attributing some books of the bible to "the evil one" is a new and extreme
position to take and needs alot of evidence to even begin to discuss such a
claim. In terms of the Law, God's morality for us never ceases or changes, but
the agreement between God and the Jews is over, Christians are his new chosen
people (not to say that god has no futher plans for the jews).

You could not be more wrong:

(Jer 31:37 KJV)  Thus saith YeHVaH; If heaven above can be measured, and the
foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the
seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith YeHVaH.

As for authority, all is given to Jesus and he is the head of his church, which
happens to include all believers. There is no institution of men that holds
this place of authority. The eyes and heart should be focused on Jesus and not
on earhtly things, like any particular church.

If you still have my posting to Allen, which listed a number of questions that
Allen has refused to answer, then please submit your own answers to those
questions.