[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

(N) ..............to see that the correct translation from Matthew's Hebrew
writing agrees with Psalm 8:2.

( A) The oldest records of Math are written in Greek not Hebrew. Your Hebrew
writing is a Later invention! Hebrew translations available of even the OT or
NT do not even exist before ~900AD......Your "Corrected translation" is a
Tampered product used by those who know the inconstancies, to deceive those who
hold your positions.... The only recourse is to invent a whole new translation
to suit these positions. None of which have any documentation outside of
someone's head.

( N) The rest of your quoted "wisdom" assumes the thing that I now deny - the
"authority" of Saul of Tarsus.

( A) I agree you question his authority that is obvious but you have NO
authority to do so in the first place. Notwithstanding your circular logic
based on sriptureless assertions and undemonstrable premises? I am very
familiar with your web site and your augments I stated I would be willing to
address them point by point if you like.. they too are unfounded... Your
original text is the one that has been manipulated to decive..... I wish you
understood the law and prophets so you could see that... the Jews could not
either and that is why they too rejected His message.
Allen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:My response is after ### below:

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Few Notes on the LXX Septuagint Vs MT Masoretic Texts your "Original Hebrew"

Christ Quote in Mathew 21: 16  And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say?
And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes
and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

MT Masoretic text  Psalm 8:2.  Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast
thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the
enemy and the avenger

.LXX Septuagint text  Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast
thou perfected praise, because of thine enemies; that thou mightest put down
the enemy and avenger.

###

You need to look at the Hebrew translation on the website

www.geocentric-universe.com   ==> Bible Research ==> Matthew

to see that the correct translation from Matthew's Hebrew writing agrees with
Psalm 8:2.

The rest of your quoted "wisdom" assumes the thing that I now deny - the
"authority" of Saul of Tarsus.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos