[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

Yes........ I have asked those questions but unlike you I have studied them out
and accept plain statements by Jesus. I also know the difference between My
thoughts and Scripture. I also know the difference between the MT and LXX.. I
have studied this too.. You obviously are not aware of the discrepancies in the
MT from the Quotes in the NT...Not trying to make anything fit.. In fact your
example is a very poor one to try to use to make your case.. there are much
better ones.. However, in the final analysis it can be shown that the MT was
not the text used to quote from. Jesus is God but he talks to you in your own
language and makes relatively easy to understand statements but you don't want
to listen to him you would rather listen to some man tell you what he said.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:If "Jesus" is God and he is
talking to the Jews (I presume that you would not deny that), then why would he
need to quote from the Septuagint?

Always you attempt to make things fit your position. Never do you question the
fact that you might be wrong. Very wrong indeed.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't know history of Biblical text either.. the OT in KJV and NIV are
Based on the Messoretic or "Hebrew" text but even Jesus when he quoted from the
OTHe did so from the Septuagint text. Which, the earliest records of the
Churches used Even Greek and Roman Catholic.........Paul here too is quoting
from a Septuagint. The twisting is of the "Hebrew" text not Jesus or Paul.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos