[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:26:29 +1000

This book is fare more accurate about what the Catholic Church truly teaches
behind the seens which it's followers are not aware of.

From http://philologos.org/

And what makes you so knowledgeable to come out with such certainty that your
book is more accurate?

Dan are you not being rather rude in telling intelligent well educated men,
that they DO NOT KNOW what the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church are?

When I finally came to accept the Church, my father and his protestant friends
gave me another more accurate book to read, called The awful disclosures of
Mariah Monk. A tale of Priests going on retreat in  a convent of Nuns, for
orgies of Sex, the baby products being disposed of in lime pits in the dungeon.

Even Prodestants have denounced this book as a lie. Yet I don't deny this may
not have really happened. We see similar scandals around us everywhere today.
That Catholics today deny their true faith, and accept fables and become
protestants does not surprise me in the least. None of which can be blamed upon
the true Church of Jesus Christ. Can Jesus be blamed for Judas? Mariah Monk
strengthened my faith, and increased my prayers.

Would I, would they dedicate their whole lives to Jesus Christ, not knowing
why?

You call us fools, and you are not?  I have read our books and I have read
yours. You have not read ours, or you would know the truth. I do not call you a
fool.

The book you present is a hate book. A lie. Same as the other lie you believe,
that we worship statues. Are you saying I don't know Whom I worship? Like I
said , you are being presumptious and rather rude.

The Jews said Jesus worshipped the Devil . As a follower of Jesus  and His
Church, I would and should expect to be accused of the same by those who do not
know Him or His Church, but rather fables....men with itching ears...  Yes
indeed Paul should be very much unpopular.in this modern world.