[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

(N) You quote Galatians (twice) in your latest posting, in order to justify an
understanding of yours that is based upon the teachings of the man who wrote
Galatians. This is fair enough if Galatians is inspired writing, but is
circular reasoning if the letter to the Galatians was written by the devil.

(A) Are you even reading the postings?....I quoted Paul because you brought
them up and challenged me on his teachings in relation to Jesus teachings.. I
can?t examine Paul?s teachings in light of Jesus' if I don?t quote them. I did
not use Paul's quotes to justify Paul's quotes. I used Paul?s quotes to show
they are consistent with Jesus statements. And that your position is not. I
demonstrated that Paul or his words are not contradicting Jesus'. Further,
Jesus is in Ch 5 which you keep bringing up, is not even teaching the law of
Moses! As for your quotes on Moses you are unaware of what Moses and the
prophets taught.

Deut 4:26. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye
shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to
possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be
destroyed.

Deut 18:15. The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst
of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; 19. And it
shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he
shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

And Jesus stated as much Mat 21: 43. Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of
God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits
thereof.

John 5:39. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life:
and they are they which testify of me. 40. And ye will not come to me, that ye
might have life.????????. 45????. there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,
in whom ye trust. 46. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for
he wrote of me. ??"ME" was to bring the new covenant and new preisthood and new
law and Fulfill the old one, I bet you still have not bothered to look up the
definition of that word in context of something "NEW" coming??They like you
would not listen to Jesus but wanted instead Moses law. Because, Jesus did not
teach the law of Moses, on which you keep trying to make your arguments from.

Jeremiah 31:31 31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32. Not
according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took
them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they
brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33. But this shall
be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,
saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their
hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34. And they shall
teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know
the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest
of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember
their sin no more. 35. Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by
day, and the ordinances of the moon and of th
 e stars
 for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The
Lord of hosts is his name: 36. If those ordinances depart from before me, saith
the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before
me for ever. 37. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the
foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the
seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord????The ordinances he
is talking about are found in the previous verse 35?. NOTHING here with Jesus
or L&P about retaining the ordinances of the Covenant that He plainly states He
is going to replace!

It is You who keep arguing in circles, external of scripture/what the L&P,
Jesus ALL taught.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Allen,

You quote Galatians (twice) in your latest posting, in order to justify an
understanding of yours that is based upon the teachings of the man who wrote
Galatians. This is fair enough if Galatians is inspired writing, but is
circular reasoning if the letter to the Galatians was written by the devil.

Please read the following Hebrew scriptures:

(Gen 17:7 KJV) And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy
seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be Elohiym
unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land
wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting
possession; and I will be their Elohiym.

(Gen 17:9 KJV) And Elohiym said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant
therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

(Gen 17:10 KJV) This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you
and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

(Gen 17:11 KJV) And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it
shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

(Gen 17:12 KJV) And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you,
every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought
with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

(Gen 17:13 KJV) He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy
money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an
everlasting covenant.

(Gen 17:14 KJV) And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is
not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my
covenant.

Okay. Now this from the Greek, particularly verses 11 to 13:

(Rom 4:9 KJV) Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon
the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for
righteousness.

(Rom 4:10 KJV) How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in
uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

(Rom 4:11 KJV) And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the
righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might
be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that
righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

(Rom 4:12 KJV) And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the
circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father
Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

(Rom 4:13 KJV) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was
not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness
of faith.

Okay?

Question: Who exactly is Saul of Tarsus that he is able to change a decree of
YeHVaH Elohiym?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is the law of Moses........Jesus did not teach the law of Moses

I find it baffling that you cannot grasp Jesus plain statements concerning A
"new Covenant".. "new commandment"? "come to fulfill"???